Rewriting amazon price tracker after 2+ years, as a public service
Published on March 31, 2020
- Abilibity to add link quickly to the task (and avoid duplicate)
- Ability to view their alerts
- Ability to alert on product availibility
These things were not there in :v1, because it was only intended to alerts customers - a python solution dockerized in a container integrated with Google sheets as database.
- Use django for user roles, item as for metadata. Provide, django templates available as a login portal (yes this can be also done with ROR with devise)
- Chrome Extension example, that send a given page link to django application.
- Django would provide, views to see and add alerts.
- Running version 1, with this new meta-data backend!
Tada!!! As you see, it’s built on top!
Project link Git -